Tam Giang Lagoon is a place where three rivers – Huong, Bo and O Lau – meet before they flow into the sea through Thuan An estuary in the central province of Thua Thien – Hue. Many traditional craft villages along the three rivers, natural beauty and nearby mangrove forests have made the lagoon a popular destination for tourists. Tam Giang – Cau Hai lagoon system is the biggest lagoon system in the Southeast Asia with an area of 22,000 ha which is an ideal habitant for many sea species all along the province.
- Sightsee Ru Cha mangrove forest
- Enjoy fishing & refresh wine and Hue dim sum
- Explore Thai Duong communal house village and fishing village by Ox cart
- Approximately 4 hours: AM or PM
- Includes: Private boat, private butler guide, towels, bottled water, wine & Hue Dim Sum
- Please book this tour 24 hours in advance for us to arrange boat.