Hue is one of those rare places which can take you back to a bygone era and explore some truly magnificent monuments and sites. Many of which have been recognised by UNESCO as world heritage sites.
Cruise the beautiful Perfume river and take a leisurely cyclo through the tree lined streets and canals to get a taste of an unspoilt Vietnam town.
- Explore ancient Thanh Toan bridge and museum
- Visit Hue citadel
- Travel around ancient Hue city by cyclo, and taste Hue local coffee
- Enjoy Hue Dim Sum at Hue local restaurant
- Approximately 4 hours: AM or PM
- Includes: Private air conditioned vehicle, private butler guide, towels, bottled water, entrance fees, cyclo, Hue Dim Sum, tea or coffee.