Hue is one of the places which have many cultural and historic vestiges. Up to now, there is no place like Hue remaining a lot of originally historic vestiges as in this ancient capital city. So, the complex of Hue monuments was recognised World Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO. Besides Hue has a lot of beautiful natural landscape such as the Perfume river, Ngu Binh Mountain, Thuan An Beach, Tam Giang Lagoon, etc. You will experience the most interesting thing when discovering this city.
- Enjoy breakfast with “Bun Bo Hue”
- Take time to explore Hue Citadel
- Visit 200 years old Thanh Toan Bridge
- Take Dragon boat along Perfume River and visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- Explore Thanh Tien flower paper village
- Approximately 8 hours: AM to PM
- Includes: Private air conditioned vehicle, private butler guide, towels, bolted water, entrance fees, lunch